Breakfast with Scott Walker

Wouldn't be nice if you could wake up in the morning and spend 2-3 hours on a nice breakfast?  A chocolate chip pancake, 4 strips of double crispy bacon, a 1/4 cup of walnuts and 2 super well done boiled eggs. If your name is Scott Walker you can.

"Who needs regulators anyway?" Wisconsin farmers deserve their freedom, to run their farms free from BIG government." See...freedom gives me the choice, to choose, hard boiled eggs one morning and soft boiled the next". "Even though I prefer soft boiled eggs I haven't eaten one since 2008."Why risk it? Why pay regulators?" Who invented soft boiled eggs anyway"?

"Without regulators freedom increases". If I can save money for you, the taxpayer, I will make that sacrifice". If it's a choice between government regulation in our lives and the freedom to choose between one egg or another, I choose big donors". And bid donors don't eat eggs." So there you have it"  

  

 
 

Comments

Popular Posts